11/2 cup gluten free flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup rice milk &
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups ripe banana
1 cup splenda
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup date sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Turn oven on 375F.
- Spray a loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Mix rice milk and lemon juice and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until done.
Option: Add 1 cup roasted your favorite nuts.